I was tagged by
Tasakeru828! Here we go....Questions!1. What are you top 3 favorite colors?
Green, blue, sunset orange.2. Favorite regular animal?
Doggie.3. Favorite mythological animal?
Compassionate Conservatives.4. Digimon or Pokemon?
Neither. My generation was Transformers and G.I. Joe.5. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Sigh... i have sworn off sugar, but i love anything chocolatey and nutty with marshmallow
and nougat and caramel and such. The brownish/tan sweets. 6. Name of a good fanfic you've read.
Oh god... i'm not sure if i could find it, but there was an epic Kim Possible & Shego fanfic that i think was called "Under the Milky Way Tonite?" It was my first exposure to the power of fic to surpass the limitations of source material in an interesting and responsible way.7. Name of a good webcomic (if you read them) that you like?
I've recently become enamored of Rebecca Cohen's "Gyno-Star." www.gynostar.com/8. Do you use Twitter?
Yes! Much more than lousy Facebook. Follow me @marclhommedieu twitter.com/MarcLHommedieu9. Do you use Tumblr?
No. I hate it. It detracts from the glory of DeviantArt. 10. Most aggravating aspect of being an artist in your field?
Never enough time to draw the 50 things i want to every day. 11. Do you prefer to work traditional or digital?
D I G I T A L. What i do now is like some shit we dreamed of back in the days of TRON.12. Favorite Disney song ever?
Oh, dang... Either "Let It Go" or Frollo's "Hell Fire" song.13. Your most favorite fandom currently?
It's hard to say. Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, and Miraculous Ladybug all kind of mix and meld in my mind. I like anything with sexy monster characters.MORE QUESTIONS!1. What led you to DeviantArt?
An online buddy named Gustav from Sweden insisted i join in 2003. Thank you, Gustav, wherever you are.2. Who are your favorite artists, in any field (including writers, actors, etc.)?
There's no way to include them all. Stephen King. Bryan Cranston. Scarlett Johanssen. J.R.R. Tolkien. VanHeist. Everyone involved in anime. Brian Transeau. Zack Snyder. REM. Single Cell Orchestra. Freddie Mercury. Whoever made "Frozen." Whoever made "Rock and Rule." Christopher Nolan.
3. What keeps you on this site?
Everything! It is my life's blood!
4. What's your fandom(s) of choice at the moment?
I feel like i already answered this.
5. Your spirit animal? (Or FAVORITE animal, if you must be boring about it...)
My jackrat terrier, Luna.
6. Who is a DA user whom you'd follow anywhere, to any other site?
VanHeist. Acaciathorn. LordAltros. CurtSibling. A lot of others. Too many.
7. Henri Bergson was a great opponent of Cartesian dualism, who resisted the classification of psychological phenomena to physical states. What are your thoughts on this issue?
The infinite conflict between determinism and Cartesian doubt/solipsism is physically irreconcilable given our current state of scientific knowledge, and will likely remain so into the near future. Even if finalism and the block universe model are correct, the defeatist nature of their implications can be psychologically overcome by new understandings in Emergence Theory and Multiverse Consciousness.
8. Did you actually understand and make an attempt to answer question #7, or did you just stare blankly at your screen? BE HONEST.
9. Is the person who wrote question #7 a wiseass nerd who watches way too much Monty Python? (Accepted answers: "Yes", "Definitely", and "Absolutely".)
10. What's your favorite Disney movie at the moment? Marvel and Star Wars movies count.
Umm... i keep thinking of Beauty and the Beast. Haven't seen it in awhile. I also love Frozen and Big Hero 6.
11. Got any pets?
We have four dogs. Godzilla, Luna, Shorty, and Qui-Qui. Luna is mine.
12. What do you do to psych yourself up when you can't find the energy to be creative?
Drink coffee and play chill electronic music.
13. Who would win in a fight: Rene Descartes or Henri Bergson?
Descartes. He had the jab, and superior grappling skills.
14. I apologize for that last one, I'll stop now.
15. Question #14 wasn't even a question, and there were only supposed to be 13 in the first place. Is the person writing these an idiot, or is this joke actually somewhat funny?
I'm digging it.
16. We apologize for the fault in the questions. Those responsible have been sacked.
"Sacked" is British slang for "fired." They also call an elevator a "lift" and spell words wrong, like "foetus" and "colour." 17. KNICKERS.
"How's it go? Wowzer-doo! Chew-goody caramel, Whatchamacallit! Whatever it is, whatever it was, chocalatey-chocolate! Whatchamacallit!"
18. Stop it.
19. Do you play video games? If so, what are some of your favorites?
Nope. Not anymore. I'd probably still play Soulcalibur V if i could. That was the only game i played for years and i was very, very good at it. I'd keep my ranking low and could frequently surprise and whip the shit out of A+ rank players.
....woo, that was fun.
But sorry, i refuse to tag people. It is against my way.